Saturday, July 7, 2012

Yoga for Perverts

This is personal, but please indulge me, this is an email to a dear friend, an extraordinarily giving and submissive woman. We are currently long distance but have lots of plans (Fuck... do we ever).
She is very suggestible and we  think she may be able to orgasm on command with some practice.
Here is the post about the yoga pose if you want to refer back waxing

"When we were talking about the one pull wax, we hit upon the idea that the arched back yoga pose would aid in getting your head sexually into the right place.

There is a pose that we'll need when I'll order you to orgasm without touching you.
You'll be on your knees, very close to me.
I'll be standing, really towering over you with my cock in your face and you'll need to tip your head back quite a bit to look up past it so you can see my eyes and hear my command.

I'll have worked you hard, you'll be satisfied and more. I'll have held back my own orgasm and you will be desperate to share my release and feel my hot cum shower your face.

I'll tell you I can't come until you reach deep inside yourself, prove you will do anything for me and make yourself come

You'll be able to do it and I will give you your reward"

Pic from  libraryvixen
Text by yours truly, Snidely Whiplash

No comments:

Post a Comment