Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Coming out

I had a friend once, I loved him, he was gay.

He was bad, gays are men, as strong as other men,stronger, there are gay tops I've met who dominate other men, as strong as any general, many of them went to Vietnam where they were renowned for their courage.

He was that kind of man, he'd been to Vietnam and killed, he was black too, and in the worst parts of the Bay Area ghettos, he was somebody, "you truly did not want to fuck with"

He said he wanted to talk to me, he was very nervous, he was afraid, he told me he was gay, he was more afraid of my disapproval than dying in battle.

I'd known, I'd known for a long time, he was butch, but he had friends who weren't. I didn't care, I never brought it up because he didn't, I just thought it was private. If you're gay you know how relieved he felt.

Straights have it easy, they never have to face themselves so starkly, to choose between being true to themselves and being hated, even murdered.

I'm straight, born straight, I could let a thousand men fuck my ass and I'd still be straight.
I loved a queer

No comments:

Post a Comment