Friday, July 6, 2012

Always start with tenderness and make sure she's tenderized later

I like this picture, the opposite of open
You bound like a gift waiting to be unwrapped
Eyes closed, meditating, only contemplating how best to sate my lust

Then I'm standing over you lubing our cunt
and my giant hand up to its forearm, stroking it like a giant cock
I hold up a very tight fist, flexed, and shining
A tool of medieval torture
Hard and smooth, an oaken maul worn smooth from years of toil

I slide all my fingers in deeply
slowly twisting... I don't want to tear you

You suddenly relax
and the widest part of my hand passes the entrance
my knuckles knead the ring of muscles

I probe inside
squeezing the uterus with my fingertips
Leaning over you, using my other hand to crush your breast
and my weight to hold you in place

I close my fist inside it's too big to pull out
 
When I try,I lift you off the bed
and stretch your back and belly like a rack

Impaled, you understand it's true meaning now
I pump the few inches between the deepest possible penetration
and your gateway that's small to let me out

Only low moans escape your lips, your mind is soaring free in the blackness, swept away by ache and effort
Your cunt is your universe and my fist the center about which it revolves

Pic from punishmehard tumblr
Text by yours truly, Snidely Whiplash

No comments:

Post a Comment