Friday, July 6, 2012

So simple isn't it

"Mom, I want my pussy spanked, my tits crushed, I want him to work me over with fists and toys until I can't come any more, throw me on the floor then savagely rape my asshole and leave me in a puddle, torn and scorned on the cold tile with his cum dripping out of me"
"Oh, sounds heavenly.... and he'll do that for you?"
"Oh yessss, he's very sweet and accommodating"
Mother ... sagely, " He certainly sounds like the guy for you. In the end, isn't that what all girls want, just a sensitive guy who really understands what we need"

Text by yours truly, Snidely Whiplash
Pic from swisssublover.tumblr.com
Picture has nothing to do with the text, I just enjoy the contrast of his pale, skinny ugliness and her beauty.
I definitely have a mean streak, her lovely delicate cunt just begs for some harsh treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment