Friday, July 6, 2012

Decisions

You hear me unbuckle my belt
Do I need it?
You certainly do
But maybe first, I'll use you like a little boy
and make you cry like a little girl
"Wasn't it Shakespeare who said? How can I hurt you, let me count the ways"
"No answer, oh silly me, you are gagged, just nod your head"
I'll remove that bit of cloth ,maybe later try something different to make you gag and nod your head
"my you are wet, you have been letting your mind wander, I distinctly remember telling you to think about what you've done"
"I said nothing about entertaining yourself with little girl fantasies of what I'll do to you"
well that settles it, it is to be the belt, but not just a few quick love taps on that firm ass, that will just encourage you, you need to learn to obey
" Fun and games isn't all fun and games"
no, I have lots of time and thighs and cunt are much more tender
"Count the strokes, backward from one hundred, if you get to one, I'll untie you, fuck you, come in you, then let you cry yourself to sleep in my arms"
"If you lose count, you can rest awhile and we'll start over, I'm a very patient man"
Text by yours truly Snidely Whiplash

No comments:

Post a Comment