Tuesday, July 10, 2012

To My Valentine

I said I could seduce you from afar but you're the seducer, you're calling out to me, I can feel your need electrifying the very air about me . I'm being transformed to suit your purpose. It's physical, I'm stronger than I've been in years,  the hunger for you is insatiable, I can go for hours, my poor maid, she is lusty and willing but she lacks your perversity. Remember how my glower would freeze a servant boy and how that made you laugh, my cruel little cat, now it would leave scars on his psyche.  I have big calloused working man hands now, I'm not the dandy you saw last.When you return, I will dig them the into the flesh of your round white ass, lift you and drive my cock into you while holding you aloft, split you, slam you down and push you across the bed, crush you with my weight, I don't care how wicked you are, I'm stronger, beg me for pleasure and mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment