Saturday, July 7, 2012

From the Autobiography of Snidely Whiplash

Just the other day, I posted about kinks and the possibility of anal sex while sleeping.
It happened but was nothing like I had pictured it.
We'd had a long day and fucked for a while including her ass so she was nice and relaxed and ready.
I was so tired I got stuck and couldn't reach orgasm, even fell asleep a moment while we were still fucking.
She had a few orgasms was satisfied and drifted off.
It was completely dark and we fell asleep, spooning in a warm cocoon of blankets.
I woke up just a little bit, still hard and my dick just found a warm snuggly place on his own.
I just slid deep into her ass without any resistance.
She stirred a little and purred but didn't really wake up.
We were there for a long time at the edge of sleep.
Not thrusting, not energetic, just peacefully rocking in and out like a boat on a gentle sea.
Sleep and dream and fuck and wake a little... over and over
When I finally came it was very satisfying but very unlike me
Usually when I come it's violent, epileptic
This was a slow slide into deep slumber and pleasant dreams.

Text by Snidely Pic from library vixen

No comments:

Post a Comment