Friday, July 6, 2012

I confess, I'm a hopeless romantic

She exists to be his slut,
Dressed only in a robe, available just how he likes
She finishes her glass of wine
and falls into her big green easy chair, robe open, limp, legs spread wide
His slut
His cheap drunken slut, pussy agape, limp, head lolled back
He speaks to her cunt not her face
"Do you want me to fuck you?"
He leans in, twists a breast and pushes her hard into the chair, mauling it, leaving a hand print that will turn into a purple mark of ownership on her pale hide.
He reaches down clamps a big hand on her cunt and asks again
"Do you want me to fuck you?"
He grabs her throat with his other hand, holding her face up to his, staring into her eyes
"Do you want me to fuck you?"
He's crushing her sex in his hand now, she'll have bruises there too
Massaging it roughly, she's squirming in pain...but towards him or away?
"Do you want me to fuck you?"
He unzips his pants and pulls his cock out
He kneels on the chair and pushes it into her mouth
"Suck this, do you want me to fuck your face?"
He pulls it out and presses it between her breasts, gripping the chair back, pressing hard into her chest
"Do you want me to fuck your tits?"
"Who's pussy are you ?"
"You are my pussy, my fuck toy, my whore"
"Do you want me to fuck you?"
"You ARE mine and I'm going to"

Love the picture, the subtle violence, more predator over prey than lovers from Fifi at feeling-is-first.tumblr
Text by yours truly Snidely Whiplash

No comments:

Post a Comment