Saturday, July 7, 2012

These clips would work fine

When I have you bound and split, I'll put clips on your pussy lips with the chain behind your hips to pull you open
and just sit in my chair at the foot of the bed and admire you
Watch droplets of dew collect until they run down the crack of your ass
Stroke my cock occasionally to keep it ready and show you what you're waiting for
What beautiful cunt I own, with a tiny pink button protruding, erect from the tension
After a while, wet my fingertip with my tongue and lightly stroke it
Not enough to free you, just enough to remind you, you are truly my captive
You'll come when I decide to allow it and not one second before
I'll stand over you jacking myself until hot semen gushes over you
dripping over your breasts and belly
would you come then?
without being touched?
time will tell
if you can't we'll just have to train you to come on command

Pic from likeabikeseat, nice little site if you like it rough
Text by yours truly, Snidely Whiplash

No comments:

Post a Comment