Saturday, July 7, 2012

Disturbing

This looks like the spot where the Zodiac killer killed a young couple, they were lost.

I was in the Bay area when the Zodiac roamed our nightmares

I was in the Bronx with Son of Sam and had a beautiful blonde wife who loved to park

I was in Colorado with Bundy and was within yards of the body of one of his victims on a hiking trail.

Strange but true- A woman I knew, who was very bull dykey, engineer boots, flannel shirt, wallet on a chain bull dykey was trying to pick me up. It was so odd and creepy I just shined her on. A few days later I heard she'd taken a guy home, tied him up and stabbed him to death. I've tried to find out what happened to her but the Denver newspaper online archives don't go back far enough. It was '82 in Cap hill and her name was Dana that's all I have to go on.

I was an abused kid, and they say that is the wellspring  of sexual sadist killers
I have had kind of a hard life but it could have been much harder
People use all kind of things to kill the pain of living with self hate
Drugs, sex, ocd, becoming abusers themselves
How much pain do you have to be in when the only thing that makes you feel better is destroying another human life.

Pic from libraryvixen  Text by Snidely Whiplash

No comments:

Post a Comment