Friday, July 6, 2012

View from the top


I pop my head in while you are bathing
"Put on that soft blue pastel dress that we like so much
and some pure innocent white cotton underwear"
After you have dressed, you come into the living room and give your signature little pirouette for my approval, the dress clings to your beautiful form.
You are so delicate and so  pretty, of course I like what I see, any man would
"You are my girl aren't you?"
You nod yes, eyes down not meeting my gaze
I caress your cheek
It's so charming how you can always be so sweet and shy
after all the time we've known each other I can still make you blush
I take your hand and lead you to the couch
You are trembling just a bit, my little bird
I take my seat and bend you over my lap
I run my hands from your shoulders all the way to the backs of your knees
Grasp the hem and slide the dress up above your waist
"What a lovely behind you have, miss"
Round and womanly, creamy white and creamy smooth
I'm almost trembling myself, savoring every touch
Running my finger under the waist band of your panties, lowering them just enough to expose you
The tension is almost unbearable
I deliver the first swat, not hard but loud and stinging
You gasp and brace yourself for the next
It stings a bit more
and another
you try to squirm away
so I place my free hand firmly on your back to pin you down
and strike much harder
You aren't just trembling now, you're racked by sobs, you can scarcely breathe
Sweet release, you are literally in my hands, your tears are orgasms of your heart
Your cares and frustrations are cleansed
I slide a finger in and now you are squirming towards it desperate to be penetrated
 I slide in another and push
to give your pumping hips something to grind against
your belly on my lap, you feel my cock straining, seeking it's own release
"Please Sir, I need you to fuck me"
"Of course, my dear, I've only been waiting for you to ask... politely"

Pic from letters-to-daddy.tumblr

Text by yours truly , Snidely Whiplash

No comments:

Post a Comment