Saturday, July 7, 2012

Forgotten part 2 (for Jardonn )

 Even Jardonn thinks I've forgotten, his post "Forgotten" where he laments the lack of attention paid feet and my answering comment where I join in his sorrow and cry the blues myself on the subject of manners.
( if you need refreshed forgotten )

 How much should you "take one for the team" when it comes to indulging a partner. Obviously not if it bothers you so much you can't enjoy yourself. I have some very bright lines, feces, mutilation, and (sorry boys) male on male. Feet, I'll do feet. Tit fucking isn't my thing but I've been more than happy to do it. There was something very symbolic to her about wrapping her tits around my cock and watching it bob in and out.
More than happy is an understatement, nothing turns me on more than turning on a woman.

  Ass fucking, this is going to sound a little odd but until recently it didn't appeal to me much as a sex act.
I liked it for its symbolism, it is so dirty, it is irresistible and I'm a top so as a matter of showing submission she has to give up any part of her body to me, period. Both my wives had tender parts, so I could never just "go to town" but my current wife has recently been getting into it and I'm really starting to enjoy it much more. The picture above from yoursistersunleashed is titled "Bucket list" and it certainly has something for everyone.

Something on my own bucket list is to enjoy a woman who likes rough ass fucking, just loves it, someone I can just bend over and slam; I like rear entry positions anyway. I love slamming, slamming my pelvis into a a nice round ass, even a very sturdy cunt can't take much of that. Gee... I wonder where I could ever find a woman like that???

Words by yours truly, that is to say Snidely Whiplash

No comments:

Post a Comment