Sunday, July 8, 2012

Session on the Couch by Sigmund Whiplash

Just recently I've had a breakthrough with someone I've been seeing for a long time.
The subject came to me at age 27 because she was unable to orgasm. My therapeutic method is hands on, I don't shy away from physical contact. In our first sessions, we started with the usual warmup, sweet talk and kisses, caress of the breast then moving to inner  thigh, I penetrated her digitally and rubbed her G-spot vigorously until she came. She squirted her first time and the orgasm was very intense; as she herself put it
"...been saving it up for a very long time."
She has had lots of orgasms since, but they came slowly and required the investment of much psychic energy.
She is very resistant to hypnosis,so last session, I needed to catch her unawares.( sort of an emotional "sneak attack") She was napping so I crept in, quietly undressed and joined her under the covers. With out waking her I slicked her with a very soothing oil based lube and played with her gently. As she became more alert, I talked to her soothingly, told her to relax and keep her eyes closed. I entered her and lazily stroked in and out for a long time telling her she could have as many orgasms as she would like. I stopped at the edge of her outer lips and let the tension build.
"You are teasing me," she said and ordinarily she would have been right, I love to hear women beg for my cock and I've teased her many times.
"NO!" I told her this is all business, "I'm going to bring you to orgasm with a single thrust"
It was quite the thrust, from soup to nuts, you might say and finished with a good deal of pelvic grinding but I felt it met the criteria for a single thrust and she certainly met her goal. This woman is still in my care and I have more good progress to report soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment