Friday, July 6, 2012

Daydreams of her when she is away

Very striking image and I really like it. The woman and the tie don't look like the image in my mind but the peaceful downcast eyes capture the feeling very well.

My love, you are very much on my mind
My twisted mind
Right now I see you  kneeing, ankles and wrists pulled close together behind you purply twined together
Nice presentation, you are forbidden you to look above my waist
We need to get to our dark plane
"Keep your eyes on my cock, don't close them or look anywhere else"
Those soft lips belong to me
That pretty face belongs to me
That wild beautiful hair belongs to me
Take the cock in your mouth, sweetly, with love and devotion
Those breasts belong to me, pressed to my legs while I pull you close and let my excitement, my lust for you carry me away
Suck hard, drain me, swallow my come, sap my strength
Be my woman, all woman and all mine, receive me, when my knees collapse we can lay peacefully together

Picture from wanderer-of-dark-dreams
Commentary from yours truly, Snidely Whiplash

No comments:

Post a Comment