Saturday, July 7, 2012

Heroes of the Revolution R Crumb

I don't have an ideal woman, looks count and I have some preferences but I live in the here and now. The ideal woman is the one in my arms, the one I love, the one I'm sticking my cock in.
The R. Crumb ideal is very much like the gardeners I've admired in an earlier post I Like 'em Sturdy.
He's right too, they do stand up straight and look you in the eye. Honest hard work is ennobling ( not that I do it myself but I understand the theory).
I like big girls and little girls, mean bitches and sweeties, big tits and perfect little apples.
I've longed to fuck a woman nearly as big and strong as me, one on one, ultimate snarling cage match, pound her until she can't get up and I'm exhausted because it took every ounce of my strength to put her on the bottom.
Yet another fantasy is to fuck a tiny gymnast, lithe and limber. Small enough to simply pick up and painfully skewer her tiny ass on my stout cock, twist her and bend her like a Gumby toy. Wouldn't be cool to fuck a woman so flexible she can eat her own pussy, simultaneously able to have my cock in her cunt and lick my balls. (yoga rules)
"You may♫ saay♫ I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one"
Text by yours truly Snidely Whiplash
Image from perfectoman.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment