Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just a pretty picture

I'm a top and heterosexual, I have a few minor kinks as well but that's my nature. Top/ bottom is as much a sexual orientation as straight/ gay, it's not what you do, it's what you are. I feel so welcome here because Frequently Felt is a place for those of us willing to look into our own souls. I like bondage and it's a good tool but what I really crave is to put a woman into a state of ecstasy. Dripping in sweat, lost in pleasure, delirious in submission,  driven to convulsions by a single finger run up her slit. Being in control, owning her, using her orgasms to enslave her, that is what I need . Pavlov was a smart motherfucker and when you love the woman as well, it unites you. Cunts and cocks were separated by cruel biology but are really two halfs of one thing, like a card torn in half they match when put together. Owning a woman is a great honor, a living human who adores you and gives you her all. Nothing else could ever be as precious.

Text by yours truly, Snidely Whiplash
Pic from a dreadfuldesires page 2 with two more pictures from the set

No comments:

Post a Comment