Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Where's the fun in that?

 I don't like safe words, without putting too fine a point on it, I'm a top not a dom. I like the results not the theater. When the going gets tough, I'm just getting started and that's way to soon to let her chicken out.
Just for instance, start simply, she's bound, spread eagled face down, ass in the air. Start with a little work with a bamboo cane on that delicious bottom , every stroke should be a surprise, I want her tense. Proper caning tunes the skin, I know I've got it right when a simple caress makes her quiver. Alternate tender kisses and more caning, stroke her hair and tell her how beautiful she is. Toys are nice at this stage,  I work up her inner thighs, test her cunt, finger her, it feels hungry, drawing me in, slick, welcoming.
Break the spell with a sharp slap with my open hand to her inner thigh,then walk away
Do it all again and again.
If she had a safe word now she'd use it , she's begging for release
Tease her more, push her past frustration into snarling anger and finally despair.
Now I can grant relief and when it's over,
I wipe away her tears of gratitude and ask her who owns her soul now.

No comments:

Post a Comment