Monday, August 6, 2012

Eyes Front



"Beg me with your eyes, not your words,"
"Show me your stains, you whore"
You raise your naked butt to meet every blow of my hand, fire blasts up the paths of your nerves to roar and flash in your head
"Get on your fucking knees and suck my fucking dick!"
You bury your face in my sweaty hairy balls, smelling me, tasting me, clawing to press yourself closer to the bone and muscle of a living man
Shivering with need
Needing to be taken
Needing to be used, to give to your breaking point to the one,
The one who understands you are the conquest of a lifetime
Needing the feel of blood hot iron covered with sleek vellum in your mouth
To feel my throb of my beating heart through the thick veins
Needing a surge of silvery come in your throat, phosphorus to burn and soothe, opium to steal your mind
To match the surge of liquid gushing from your already swollen sex
In surrender, you will give yourself and you will lose yourself, and you will find your freedom has no limits
"Beg me by crawling on your knees"
"Shame yourself, you whore"
"Show me where my workman's hands put my mark on you."
You arch your back high, spread your ass for penetration
Desperate to be savaged.
Needing me to hurt you, give you the cleansing torture.
This small room is our whole universe, you are utterly here, utterly focused, utterly mine
Naked in the dark, your only light is the flame of my passion.
My urgency matches your own
When I pin you to the cold floor
 then rend you, devour you, slake my need and collapse on top of you
You belong to me     

Pic from feeling is first, tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment